Sir Isaac Murphy’s Laws of Politics in India:
1. Blame it on Political conspiracy if an enquiry is initiated for a criminal offence.
2. Blame it on foreign hand if the authorities do not have a clue of ‘whodunnit ‘
3. The bagful of ‘clean chits’ will be opened when a favour is needed. The bag is never empty.
4. Every action of ruling party will be opposed by other parties in direct proportion to the actions of ruling party when it was in opposition.
5. When there is major crisis,divert the mind of public to trivial matters of no consequence .
6. Increase the taxes of existing taxpayers . Middle class will bear the burden,rich will find ways to evade and poor are not affected.
7. If everything fails,bring in religion and caste. Always works…